The Red Twin numerical modelling capabilities allow designs to be acoustically prototyped before they are constructed, or to analyse existing problems, and for visualisation of how sound will affect people and property.
We model sound propagation indoors and outdoors using 3D techniques, which include empirical models, ray-tracing and auralisation techniques.
Our modelling capabilities are based on the latest and most efficient software, and could be employed for projects including
- Assessment of wide scale noise impact
- Assessment of noise exposure of development proposals
- Room acoustic modelling (as in concert halls or lecture theatres)
- Comparison of design criteria by headphone auralisations
- Calculation of speech transmission index in learning environments